IBC Protocol Submission Forms:
- IBC Application Instructions Please read first
- IBC Protocol Submission Form (Rev. Mar 2017)
Registration document for research involving rDNA, Synthetic Nucleic Acid, or Biohazards.
- Supplemental Document
*Accompanies the protocol form to provide guidance for completing certain sections of the protocol form.
Additional Resources, extracted from the NIH Guidelines:
- Appendix A - Sublist of Natural Exchangers
- Appendix B - Risk Group 1
- Appendix B - Risk Group 2
- Appendix B - Risk Group 3
- Appendix B - Risk Group 4 and Restricted Agents
- Appendix C - Extrachromosomal Elements of Gram Positive Organisms
- Appendix E - Certified Host Vector Systems
- Appendix F - Toxin List
- NIH Incident Reporting Template
Instructions for using the transgenic/knock-out registration form:
- Principal investigator fills out registration form and turns it in to the core facility along with their animal order,
- Core facility will in turn forward that registration form to the IBC office (email@example.com),
- IBC office will ensure that an approved IBC protocol is in place or one is at least currently pending,
- Once compliance is assured, IBC office will sign the registration form and return it to the core facility representative, and
- Transgenic animal order may move forward.
Any questions on the use of this form should be submitted to the IBC administrator via the email address located under "Contact us" to the left of this page.