Print Page
Email Page

Animal Care & Use Bloomington

Reporting Animal Welfare Concerns

How to Report Concerns About Animal Care, Use, or Welfare

There are several options available if you have questions or concerns involving the treatment and/or care of laboratory animals.

1. Contact any of the individuals listed here:

2. Make a report through the IU Anonymous Reporting Hotline:

  • Go to External Link
  • click on "Anonymous Reporting Hotline."
  • Through this service, you may choose to make reports anonymously. More information about the process can be found on the website.

3. Contact the IU Anonymous Reporting Hotline by calling 888-236-7542.

RASD | Browser Recommendations | Webmaster | IU Emergency System | Office Information | Site Map