Welcome to the Indiana University CITI program log-in page.
- CITI is a protected site and to gain access, every new user must register.
- You must use your IU network ID and Password in order to receive credit at Indiana University and to verify CITI course completion in reporting systems.
- Do you have an IU Network ID and Password? If you have an Indiana University Network ID (username and pass phrase), registration will automatically be done for you when you log in for the first time.)
If you have completed CITI courses at another institution, please follow these instructions:
- If you have not already created your IU CITI account, please do so prior to contacting CITI by clicking “yes” above. You will log in with your IU username and passphrase.
- Next, contact CITI by phone at (305) 243-7970 (press 1) or via email at email@example.com to request to have your IU account listed as primary. Be sure to have both member ID numbers available.
- If you have questions, you may contact Shani Stiles at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To obtain a copy of your completion report, log in to CITI and click on the “My Reports” tab located at
the top of the page. Then click “View” to print or save your report as a pdf.
Below is a list of the CITI educational courses you have the option to select within CITI. Please click on a category for more information.